Starbucks Cookie with its wonderful taste. Delicious cookies that we can’t stop ordering every time we go for coffee. With this recipe, we bring delicious Starbucks Cookies to your kitchen.
Starbucks cookies; a light, tasty and highly aromatic cookie. It contains cinnamon, chocolate drops, and walnuts, and the combination of these three is a great combination. And it is also extremely easy to do.
If your guests have arrived at your home unexpectedly, you can choose these delicious Starbucks cookies if you want to serve them a practical but delicious sweet snack that does not require long working, resting and cooking. Not only for your guests, of course, for your children and even for self-indulgence…
Let’s not extend the word further and start making these delicious cookies that you can prepare with the ingredients you can easily find in the kitchen.
Starbucks Cookie Ingredients
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 150 grams of butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup drop chocolate
- 1 cup walnut
How to make Starbucks Cookies?
- Combine egg yolks, room temperature butter, powdered sugar, water, and vanilla extract in a deep bowl and whisk with a hand mixer.
- After adding cinnamon, flour and baking powder, work with your hands and prepare a dough.
- Add the crushed walnuts and mix the dough. Then add the dropped chocolate and again mix it.
- Place the silpat on the counter and put the dough on silpat with a little flour.
- Roll the dough with your hands, put it in the refrigerator and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough one finger thick after removing it from the refrigerator.
- Transfer the slices to the baking tray with baking paper.
- Then place the tray in a pre-heated (170 °C) oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, keep them on the tray to warm a little and then place in a serving dish.
PS: Image of the post cited from pixabay