We have a delicious and very aromatic dessert recipe, pumpkin muffin recipe. We are going to make pumpkin muffins together.
Pumpkin muffins are light, soft, aromatic and absolutely delicious. You can also keep them in a bowl for days after you’ve done and enjoyed their fresh and soft taste every time.
It takes only minutes and you don’t need a mixer. The flavor you get is exactly what a pumpkin muffin should be. Soft, fluffy and full of aromatic flavor of spices.
For your family or guests, if you’re looking for a delicious dessert option next to a hot cup of coffee or tea, or a different alternative for a Sunday breakfast, I suggest you try my pumpkin muffin recipe.
If you are ready, let’s take a look at the ingredients first and then start making…
- 1,5 cups of pumpkin puree
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 glass of oil
- Grated peel of 1 orange
- 4 cups of flour
- 10 gr of baking powder
- Carbonate (1 teaspoon)
- Ginger (1 teaspoon)
- Cinnamon (1 teaspoon)
- 1,5 cup chocolate drops
For making pumpkin puree, you can wrap the pumpkins in baking paper and bake in a 180 °C oven for 40 minutes.
How to Make Pumpkin Muffin?
- Beat the pumpkin puree, sugar, and eggs.
- Add the oil and grated orange peel, beat again.
- Combine flour, baking soda, carbonate, ginger and cinnamon in a different bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the cake mixture and beat until mixed. Lastly, add chocolate drops and mix them with a spatula.
- Take the cake dough into muffin molds and bake at 180 degrees in the preheated oven.
You Might Also Like:
PS: Featured image of the post cited from Cooking Classy