Everyone loves pasta. Even children who have problems with feeding love pasta. Well, wouldn’t you like to make healthier and more delicious pasta for your loved and guests? We have a very practical and delicious recipe for you. Together, we will make pasta dough at home.
In this recipe; first, we will prepare a practical pasta dough with very little ingredients. Then we will color and boil the pasta with spinach, pumpkin and red beet juice. We will encounter a very delicious and very aromatic taste with butter and spicy sauce.
You can try this delicious homemade pasta for your guests who will come to dinner and you can conquer everyone’s hearts with both its taste and its elegant presentation. If you are ready, let’s take a look at the ingredients first and then start making…
Pasta Dough Ingredients
- 200 gr flour,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 tablespoon of spinach puree,
- 3 tablespoons of red beet juice,
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree,
- Extra Flour
The cooking time of homemade pasta is quite short. You can understand that the pasta is cooked when it gets over the water.
To make pasta dough at home; 1 egg will be sufficient for every 100 gr flour.
How to Make It?
- Put the flour, egg, and salt into the mixer and beat them well until the ingredients are mixed.
- Do not be afraid if the mixture you prepared looks a little lumpy. If it comes together when you combine it with your hand, it means you have had pasta.
- Set aside two-thirds of the dough. Add frozen spinach puree to the remaining dough and beat it a little more in the mixer.
- At this stage, you can add 1 to 2 more teaspoons of flour depending on its consistency.
- Put the dough in the refrigerator and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, clean the standing mixer.
- Take half of the dough you have into the mixer and add pumpkin puree.
- Add 1-2 more teaspoons of flour, run the mixer and beat until you get a dough.
- Sprinkle some flour over the dough and let it rest in the refrigerator.
- Take the remaining pasta dough and red beet juice into the mixer.
- Add 2-4 teaspoons of flour and start the mixer.
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator.
- Now you have 3 pieces of dough. With spinach, with pumpkin, and with red beet.
- Put your pasta machine on the counter (If you don’t have a machine, you can make it with a rolling pin, cut it with a knife or prepare ravioli).
- Flour the dough lightly and pass it through the machine at setting 0.
- Flour the machine again and flour the dough a little more.
- Pass the dough through the machine again.
- Flour the dough again and pass the dough through the machine at setting 1 this time.
- After you have completed stage 1, bring the machine to 2 and continue passing the dough through the machine.
- Repeat the process until you see 6.
- You should fold the dough 3 times at stage 0, 2 times in stage 1, 2 times in 2 and once in 3,4,5 and 6 times.
- At this stage, you should have a very thin and long dough.
- Cut the dough by passing it through the machine.
- After cutting all of the dough, let it rest a little more in the refrigerator.
- Follow the same process for pasta dough with pumpkin and red beets.
- Take the water in the pot and boil it.
- Sprinkle salt and throw the pasta into the pot and take it out of the pot when it is on the surface of the water.
- Prepare a butter and spicy sauce in another pot.
- Put the pasta into the sauce, mix everything well and put it on a serving plate.
PS: Image od the post cited from pixabay