How to make French Toast? French Toast Recipe…
We have a delicious recipe for you, here is the French Toast Recipe…
You can consider this recipe as a light dessert or a slightly sweeter version of the eggy bread. It is an ideal and delicious alternative for Sunday breakfast. It is also very easy and practical to do. If you have 3-5 slices of toast bread or brioche bread in your kitchen you can make with them delicious french toast and make happy your all family, especially children. Usually, children would like to see French Toast on the breakfast table. Prepare a mixture of eggs, milk, sugar, and cinnamon. Keep the slices of bread in this mixture and make sure that all the ingredients are absorbed nicely. Then fry the slices of bread in butter and decorate them with delicious blueberries. (or with different things such as fruits, syrups, hazelnut or peanut cream like Nutella up to your desire)
In this recipe, we flavored it with powdered sugar and maple syrup. If you prefer, you can also serve with honey and different fruits. It is a soft, crispy flavor of bread that draws milk into it! If you’re ready, let’s start by looking at the ingredients you need for the recipe…
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4-5 slices of Brioche Bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Maple syrup
How to Make French Toast?
- Beat and mix the milk with eggs and cinnamon.
- Keep each side of the slices of bread in the mixture for 30 seconds.
- Toast the bread on both sides in hot butter on the pan.
- Serve the fried slices of bread with fruit and maple syrup. (You can serve them with different things such as fruits, syrups, hazelnut or peanut cream like Nutella up to your desire)