Fish Taco Recipe. Here is one more great recipe! Today, we are making fish tacos.
Do you have guests? If you want to prepare something stylish, light and delicious for them; then you can make fish taco. You can serve the fish tacos with mango salsa and prepare a delicious sauce on it. It can ve said that it is so light as we prepare it with fish.
In this recipe, it is important that you choose white fish. We will use sea bass, but you can choose whiting fish or any other white fish if you wish.
Fish Taco Recipe Ingredients
- 250-300 gr sea bass fillet (without skin),
- Tortilla bread,
- 1 mango (diced),
- 1 red onion (diced),
- 1 red pepper (diced),
- 1 green pepper (diced),
- 1 tablespoon of Ranch sauce,
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha sauce,
- Garlic powder,
- Coriander powder,
- Olive oil,
- 1/2 lime,
How to Make It?
How to Make Mango Salsa?
- Put the diced mangoes in a bowl.
- Then add red pepper, red onion, and green pepper.
- Add some salt and freshly squeezed lime and mix all the ingredients.
How to Make Souce?
- Add Sriracha sauce (hot Chili sauce) into the Ranch sauce and mix them.
How to Make Fish Taco?
- Mix the coriander powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl and sprinkle it on the sea bass and spread it over the fish.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the cast pan and cook both sides of sea bass fillets on medium heat.
- After cooking for 2-3 minutes, slice the fillets with a spatula.
- Put the tortilla bread on the fillets and keep them waiting for a few minutes.
- Place a few slices of lime in the center of a serving dish.
- Place the tortilla bread that is heated on the fish around it.
- Put the pieces of fish on tortilla bread with a spoon.
- Add a spoonful of mango salsa on top of the fish.
- Sprinkle with finely sliced parsley or coriander.
- Put the prepared Ranch and Sriracha sauce mixture over them and serve.
PS: Image of the post cited from Natasha’s Kitchen