Eye burns are quite painful. Usually, eye infection (ophthalmia), the inflammation of your eyes leads to this burning.
The conjunctival layer caught an infection and ophthalmia, i.e the eye inflammation occurs. The conjunctival layer is the outer layer in the eye. The fine vessels in the eye serve to moisturize this layer. Some diseases occur such as eye redness, eye pain, red-eye, eye swelling due to inflammation of the eye vessels and it is called eye infection. Eye infection occurs in individuals older than 5 years. It is especially seen in individuals aged 30-40 years.
Herbs for Eye Infection (Ophthalmia)
Thanks to the tannins contained in raspberries, it prevents and eliminates infection in the eye.
Rosewater that prevents eye infection with the effect of cleaning germs is also good for skin diseases.
Thanks to the tannin in the oak, it kills the germs and destroys the infection.
Fennel expels toxins and germs in the body. Thus, fennel prevents infection and prevents the formation of eye infection.
Chlorophyllin parsley eliminates pouches under the eye and eye infection.
Daisy removes redness of the eye and prevents the formation of eye infection.
Turmeric is good for eye infections, it also prevents the eye from catching germs.
Eyebright is good for eye disorders. It also prevents eye infection and eyelids from getting infected.
Herbal remedy for eye infection
- Boil 1 cup of water by throwing 5 – 6 walnut leaves. Leave to brew after boiling. Take the walnut leaves from the brewing water and drink twice a day morning and evening as an empty stomach.
- Put 15 – 20 grams of celandine into 1 liter of water and boiled for 10 – 15 minutes. After boiling, the mixture is allowed to cool down and wash the eyes every night before going to bed.
- Put 20 grams of red pimpernel into 1 liter of boiled water and boiled for 10 minutes. After cooling, wash the eyes and remove the infection of the eye.
- Boil 10 centaurea in 1 liter of water and applied to the eye.
- Turmeric prevents eye pain by softening the eyelids with the effect of mucilage in it.
- Raspberry cleans the blood and kills germs.
- Rose prevents infection and the formation of it.
- Parsley kills germs and strengthens the immune system.
- Oak strengthens the immune system and prevents the body from catching germs.
- Fennel prevents bacteria formation thanks to the tannins in it.
PS: Image of the post cited from pixabay