Hey! Today, we would like to share a delicious salad recipe, couscous salad.
It will be a very practical and different salad with couscous, asparagus, lemon flavor, refresh you when you eat and suit with the barbecue tables.
Asparagus is especially suitable for this salad, where different colors meet. It will be a plate that looks red and green, very healthy, and very nutritious. This recipe is a light and a quite tasty choice, especially for the summer months.
This couscous salad, which you can prepare quickly, will be a lunch and dinner alternative and you can eat all the salad without feeling guilty. If you’re ready, let’s start by looking at the ingredients.
Couscous Salad Ingredients
- 1,5 cup couscous
- 10 asparagus
- 1,5 cup cherry tomato
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 3 table spoon olive oil
- Black Pepper
How to make it?
- Put plenty of salt and asparagus into boiling water in a pot and boil it for 4-5 minutes.
- Take the asparagus on a plate and let it cool.
- In the same pot, boil the couscous until it softens.
- Strain it and when it warmed, put it into a large bowl.
- Add the small sliced asparagus and cherry tomatoes and mix them.
- Pour freshly squeezed lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add chopped parsley.
- Sprinkle with salt and mix all the ingredients well.
Put the salad on a serving plate and serve cold.