Celandine benefits are aimed to mention, in this article, as a therapeutic and very beneficial plant, especially for eye disorders. However, celandine can cure many diseases and its most important feature is that it is incredibly resistant in summer temperatures and remains stable even in winter cold and even under snow.
Known as the Chelidonium with its scientific name, it grows from May to the end of autumn. Its length is between 30 and 80 centimeters and the leaves are reminiscent of the leaves of the oak tree. Here are all the benefits and use of the celandine plant, which cures many diseases, from clearing blood to eye diseases.
Celandine’s Benefits can be summarized as follows:
- A powerful blood purifier. It is also a haematinic
- Used in the treatment of blood cancer.
- One of the most useful plants for liver diseases.
- Accelerate metabolism.
- Treats kidney, gall bladder, and liver diseases.
- It is incredibly good for hepatitis when consumed with its root.
- Healing for urinary tract disorders.
- It has therapeutic properties in skin diseases such as warts, eczema, and calluses.
- It is a very useful herb for the eye. Treats cataract and corneal spots.
- The liquid from the leaves of celandine is good for eye disorders caused by fatigue.
- It is a highly effective plant for skin cancer.
- It is recommended for over-hairiness in women. (Usually, over-hairiness is caused by kidney disease.)
- Very useful for eye health. Recommended for eyeglass wearers. It was seen that people who stopped wearing glasses among the regular wearers.
How to use it?
Celandine’s tea, its water, its extract, and its wine are available in a variety of methods.
Use for the eye and for visual disturbances: The liquid substance obtained from the fresh leaves of the plant is good for eye fatigue, visual impairment and cataract when applied to the edges of the eyelids. Many people discontinued wearing glasses after use and it was also seen that they even treat eye cancer. If you have problems with your eyes, we recommend that you use them under expert control.
How to Prepare Celandine’s Tea?
- 1 teaspoon of celandine
- 250 ml of water
Recipe of the tea: put 1 teaspoon of celandine into 250 ml of boiled water. Continue to boil the mixture for a while. After boiling, filter it and drink.
How to prepare its water? Wash the leaves, stalks and flower parts of the celandine. Squeeze its water with a food processor while it is moist.
You might also like:
PS: Image of the post cited from pixabay