Blueberry Orange Muffin is a delicious muffin, we prepared and shared its recipe for you. Together, we will make a Blueberry Orange Muffin.
It is a very healthy muffin with Vitamin C that will strengthen your immune system, make you feel better in cold weather. You can not say that “these weather ruined me”; A recipe with lots of vitamins, such as ginger, orange, blueberry, kiwi and apple.
When you have guests, if you want to serve them healthy and very delicious snacks; you can try this recipe with plenty of Blueberry Orange Muffins.
If you are ready, first let’s take a look at the ingredients you need and then start making…
Blueberry Orange Muffin Ingredients
- 2 eggs,
- 3 tablespoons of Coconut Oil,
- A quarter cup Blueberry,
- 1 Kiwi,
- 3 tablespoons of Sliced Almond,
- 1 pack of Dough Baking Powder,
- Juice of 1 mandarin,
- Juice of 1 orange,
- 1 teaspoon of Grated Ginger,
- 1 grated Apple,
- 2 cups of Oats
How To Make It?
- Put a saucepan to the furnace, put the grated apples and ginger and cook them a little.
- Put the eggs in a large bowl and beat them well.
- Then add orange and tangerine juice and continue beating.
- Add some grated orange peel and beat again.
- When apples drain and start bubbling, add the coconut oil into the pan and mix it gently with a spatula and cover it after 1-2 minutes.
- Wait for 1-2 minutes to cool and add the apple puree slowly to the cake mixture.
- While continuing to beat; add oat flour and dough baking powder into it.
- Then add kiwi and sliced almonds.
- Put the paper molds on the muffin tray and fill the molds with the mixture.
- Place the blueberries on to them and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the tray in a preheated 180 °C oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
You Might Also Like:
PS: Image of the post cited from delishar.com