As much as we live in cities, plants and animals are somehow in our lives. Even though our houses are high, we cannot prevent the entry of ants. Or mosquitoes can be annoying in summer times, no matter how much it was medicined.
Bees, which are important in the cycle of nature, affect our lives more or less. Bee stings, in particular, is a situation that people are quite afraid of. Because when the bee stings suddenly swelling, pain and suffering occur. Bees sting people when defense mechanisms come into play. Female bees and worker bees have needles. Not all bees have needles.
When the needles of the bees are pricked to the human body, the venom is spilled. Hornets have a more effective poison than honey bees. People also have different bodies. It can have a slight effect on some people, but a larger effect on some people. Some people may also be allergic to bee stings.
What Is Good For Bee Stings?Solution Offers At Home
There are practical solutions that are good for bee stings and can be applied at home. However, these solutions can only be applied to bee stings with a slight effect. If different situations occur, you should definitely go to a doctor. What is good for bee stings?
- Make cold application: putting ice on the area stung, washing with cold water is good.
- Yogurt: Yoghurt is a very effective solution that alleviates pain.
- Onion: Dividing the onion and putting it on the area are good for swelling and itching.
- Garlic: Garlic takes the pain like onion, is good for swelling.
- Parsley: When parsley is brayed and put on the swelling, it is effective.
- Lavender oil: Lavender oil reduces the effect of poison.
- Water-carbonate: Carbonated water has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Apple cider vinegar: Applying cider vinegar with cotton to the area stung reduces pain.
- Honey: Putting honey reduces the effect of the poison and eliminates the risk of infection.
In this way, as well as good recommendations for the bee sting, some creams offer effective solutions against bee sting.
There are some creams that are good for swelling and itching. However, it will be much healthier to use such creams under the supervision of a doctor.
How long does the taking down of the swelling of bee stings occupy?
The swelling of bee stings usually disappears in one day. But this situation may depend on different things. In general, it disappears in one day. However, people with allergies different circumstances may occur.
Bee stings can have different effects on some people. If you still have the same swelling after a day you should consult your doctor. The effects of bee stings do not last long. After 24 hours all complaints can go away. In rare cases, the effects do not go away and other problems arise.
What is good for swelling and itching?
Cream or herbal solutions can be used for swelling and itching. In this situation we can see that the most effective thing is cold yogurt. In addition, apple cider vinegar, lavender oil, carbonated water are also among the good things.
For persistent swelling and itching, creams may be used under doctor supervision. After the bee sting, the bee’s needle must be removed. Other solutions are applied after that. And we can say that onions, garlic, and parsley are natural herbs are good for bee stings.
What is good for bee stings in babies?
Babies are more affected than adults. When the bee stings your baby, you should first remove the needle from the baby’s body. Then you can reduce the pain by putting ice in the area. You can also drive some ammonia. You should apply the cold periodically for the baby to relax. However, we strongly recommend that you also know if your baby is allergic. It can be dangerous in babies who are allergic to bee stings. You can find out if your baby is allergic before having a bee sting experience.
What is Bee Sting Allergy?
Bee stings can be dangerous to some people. People who are allergic to bee stings do not only have symptoms such as swelling, itching. Problems affect the whole body. Symptoms of allergy to bee stings:
- Shortness of breath,
- Nausea and vomiting,
- Severe pain,
- Excess swelling.
Allergy tests can be used to determine if you are allergic to bee. Children and adults with allergies should have epinephrine with them against the risk of allergies. There is also an allergy treatment with the vaccine.
What Should We Do in Bee Stings?
- First, the bee’s needle should be removed,
- The point of the bee stings should be washed with soap and water,
- The place where itching and swelling should not be scratched,
- Ice should be placed to lower the swelling,
- It may be preferable to drop ammonia into the area,
- Onion or garlic can be applied,
- Not all herbal solutions should be applied together.
- You can use allergy medicine or cream,
- If you have any complaints, you should consult your doctor.
Is Bee Sting Dangerous?
Bee stings are usually not dangerous. However, it can be dangerous for allergy sufferers. Bees have a poison that does not cause fatal harm to humans. Bees die after they sting. So the bees sting when they’re in danger.
Swelling of bee sting leads to complaints such as itching. These complaints usually go away within 24 hours. You should get medical help for ongoing complaints. It is especially important to find out whether children are allergic to bee stings. There are allergy tests for this. By having allergy tests, you can prevent bee stings from being dangerous due to allergies.
PS: Images of the post cited from pixabay